TERMS & CONDITIONS
FarmShop Terms & Conditions
(Jolt Fencing is a sub brand of FarmShop)
1. All invoices are to be paid on or before the 20th of the month following invoice date unless by prior agreement.
2. Claims arising from invoices must be made within 7 working days.
3. At Farmshop 2017 Ltd’s sole discretion, a deposit may be required.
4. All overdue invoices bear interest at 2.5% per month (compounding) on unpaid balance.
5. In the event of default of payment when due, all costs of collection, including interest, legal fees and court costs, shall be paid by the applicant.
6. GST and other taxes and duties that may be applicable shall be added to the price except when they are expressly including in the price.
7. Cancelled orders or returned goods may attract a 15% re-stock fee.
8. Any credit extended to the applicant may be reduced or eliminated in the event Farmshop 2017 Ltd, in its reasonable discretion, determines that the applicant’s financial situation or ability to pay is impaired.
9. By submitting this application, you authorise Farmshop 2017 Ltd to make inquiries into the business/trade references that you have supplied.
10. The use of Farmshop’s products being beyond the control of the manufacturer, no warranty expressed or implied is given by Farmshop 2017 Ltd regarding its suitability, fitness or efficiency for any purpose for which it is used by the buyer, whether in accordance with the directions or not and Farmshop 2017 Ltd accepts no responsibility for any consequence whatsoever resulting from the use of its products.
11. Farmshop 2017 Ltd makes any recommendations in good faith. However, Farmshop 2017 Ltd makes no representations as to the comprehensiveness or accuracy of the information. It is expected that individuals receiving the information will exercise independent judgement in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose. Accordingly, Farmshop 2017 Ltd will not be responsible for damages of any kind resulting from the use or reliance upon such information.
12. I/we agree that Title in any goods supplied is reserved by Farmshop 2017 Ltd until receipt of full payment. I/we understand and accept that Farmshop 2017 Ltd have the right under the Wages Protection and Contractors’ Liens Repeal Act 1987 to retain possession of goods until charges are paid. Farmshop 2017 Ltd are entitled (for themselves or through any agent or employee) to come on to any land where the goods are stored or installed to uplift and remove any goods supplied, and to sell those goods if necessary to recover unpaid monies. No responsibility for any loss is accepted by Farmshop 2017 Ltd in this eventuality. Farmshop 2017 Ltd may also register title to all our present and after-acquired property including but not confined to goods supplied by Farmshop 2017 Ltd and itemised on a tax invoice, and/or services supplied to us, and the proceeds from those goods supplied in whatever form they may be in against my/our name on the Personal Property Security Register (PPSR). I/we waive our right to receive a copy of the PPSR verification statement. I/we understand that payments will be allocated against labour components of invoices first.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
The cost of delivery is in addition to the price of your order and shall be set at $15 for North Island deliveries and $35 for South Island. Farmshop 2017 Ltd reserves the right to stall dispatch until an extra payment as deemed acceptable by Farmshop 2017 Ltd is made by the customer when the order exceeds New Zealand Couriers and/or PBT Couriers physical limitations and must be sent on a pallet.
All orders dispatched to an address within New Zealand are delivered door to door and will require a signature upon delivery. New Zealand Couriers and PBT are our Couriers, and you will have to sign for your order. You will need to give your authority to leave your order with No signature required on your delivery instructions The Customer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the goods whenever they are tendered for delivery. In the event that the Customer is unable to take delivery of the goods as arranged then Farmshop 2017 Ltd shall be entitled to charge a reasonable fee for redelivery. Delivery of goods to a third party nominated by the Customer is deemed to be delivered to the Customer for the purpose of this agreement. Farmshop 2017 Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatever due to failure by Farmshop 2017 Ltd to deliver the goods promptly or at all, where due to circumstances beyond the control of Farmshop 2017.
In the event we do not currently have stock of a product ordered, Farmshop 2017 Ltd will offer reimbursement of the monies paid for that particular product only.
That’s all for now. Thanks for shopping with Farmshop!